Tuesday, November 6, 2012

DISCONTINUED: Herbal Skin Cream for Dry Skin

Dear Customers,

For a while I carried the Herbal Skin Cream for Dry Skin, and it was a big hit. It's ingredients were effective. However, I decided to halt any future selling of this product due to it's shelf life. The issue with the product is that it contains water, and whenever you have water in a natural product, the issue of preservation comes into play.

I want to keep preservatives out of my products, and this has caused an issue with the dry skin cream. I've tried several natural preservatives, but they have not extended the shelf life enough to an acceptable level for me to continue selling this product.

I recommend the Healing Salve. It’s a water free alternative and is a best seller. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Connie McCaffery, Owner of Nature Maiden Soap & Candle

If you have any questions, please Contact me.

No comments: